This blog post of Kitchen Island Counter was posted at August 4, 2017 at 2:18 pm. This image is uploaded under the Kitchen category. Kitchen Island Counter is tagged with Kitchen Island Counter, Kitchen, Island, Counter..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Kitchen Island Counter have 4 photos it's including Walnut Kitchen Island Counter In West University - Houston, Texas, Oak Wood Kitchen Island Counter In Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania, Eastwood Homes, Island Counter Traditional-kitchen. Following are the pictures:
Few would concur that there's something. Every human eye is educated to get walls that are regular in almost any toilet irrespective of how superior the appearance is.
The walls in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are occasionally concealed with lovely hardwood ornaments as much as the roof or ostensibly in basic terms. In making a wonderful experience this together with the proper combination of bathroom ceiling lamps will help.
What kind of Kitchen Island Counter can be obtained today? There are lots of limitless ideas as it pertains to decorating bathroom walls. Decorating the surfaces in this area can be carried out only by painting having a unique theme that may create the space look bigger than it truly is.
With the use of mirrors becoming more and more preferred, decorating ideas are increasingly crucial nowadays. Feel and the more showcases about the wall, the greater the look of a bathroom that gives image of the tiny bedroom to a fuller.